Welcome, Guest!!

Date: Thursday, June 21st 2018 - Time:

Login Sign Up

One Corner Madness -- Paracetamol Comedy (155 Views)

Topic Started By: alphademic       Created: Thursday, February 8th 2018 - 1:15 AM

Post a Reply or Comment
Share this on:

One Corner Madness Overtakes this Young dude till he enter the Soldier's Den. Stay tuned to Yagibaze Tv. Subscribe for more updates https://youtu.be/QtRcMYStKFc One Corner Madness -- Paracetamol Comedy

Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.

Report spam or abuse
Re: One Corner Madness -- Paracetamol Comedy     •     4 months ago doctorwalex said:

@alphademic You can use the help button to learn how to embed YouTube videos into your posts. Let me help you to embed your video.

Report spam or abuse
   (Page 1 of 1)      Comments (1)
Post a Reply or Comment

Related Topic (s) in Comedy section.

Police Is Your Friend - cant Stop Laughing - Dr Mayourltv

Police Is Your Friend - cant Stop Laughing - Dr Mayourltv

Police Is Your Friend - (can't Stop Laughing) by Dr Mayourltv watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxqQakUGsRg  

HIV Test - Jenifas diary Season 11

HIV Test - Jenifas diary Season 11

Jenifa: It's about HIV/AIDS. Are you okay? Are you both mad? Why are you pointing at me? Did I tell you ... [Read more]

When pride wont let Bae Apologize  xploit comedy

When pride wont let Bae Apologize xploit comedy

When Your Bae Can't Apologize To You & She Still Insist That You Are The One To Apologize Her. And You Are Pride ... [Read more]

FAINTING Mark Angel Comedy Episode 153

FAINTING Mark Angel Comedy Episode 153

Watch this (MARK ANGEL COMEDY) (Episode 153) it will put a smile on your face. And Please Don't Forget To Subscribe To The ... [Read more]

When the music puts you under a spell  Xploit Comedy

When the music puts you under a spell Xploit Comedy

Watch This (Xploit Comedy) When the music puts you under a spell Laugh !!!!! And Don't To SUBSCRIBE To The AUTHOR

Professor JohnBull - Season 5 Episode 12 - Story People

Professor JohnBull - Season 5 Episode 12 - Story People

In this season 5 episode 12 entitled Story People, Igboewu whose stage name is "Ikoku" is a chronic liar, namedropper and talebearer who goes ... [Read more]

Professor JohnBull - Season 5 Episode 11 - Pepper Dem Gang

Professor JohnBull - Season 5 Episode 11 - Pepper Dem Gang

Season 5 Episode 11 entitled Pepper Dem Gang. Here Professor JohnBull, introduces yet another fascinating scene this Tuesday with an attention on the ... [Read more]

Report topic

Report Comment