Welcome, Guest!!

Date: Tue, Mar 19th 2024
Time:

Login Join GTK

Professor JohnBull Season 5 Episode 7 - Saving Nigeria Through Inter-tribal Marriages

Topic Started By: goddy       Created: Tue, Jan 16th, 2018, 2:12 pm

Inter-tribal marriage is one way Nigeria can be saved and united; let us not discriminate against each other. In this episode titled Saving Nigeria it is concluded that inter-tribal marriages will put an end to "antagonistic tribal demarcations".

While advocating for a deliberate national orientation and education on the need to recognise marrying from different tribes as a form of cultural integration rather than an aberration, the Professor said the trend, if widely embraced, can culminate in unity in spite of the diversity of cultures and traditions from the different tribes across the country.

He hence gets the endorsement of the scholar who had been surreptitiously watching his conveyance.

Professor JohnBull Season 5 Episode 7 - Saving Nigeria Through Inter-tribal Marriages

Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.

Related Topic (s) in Comedy section.

I FILLED MY HOUSE WITH REAL SLIME! #UNSPEAKABLE

968 views2 years ago

This looks like fun and something like a certain FNAF character would partly enjoy but ...[Read more]

STAND-UP COMEDY IN 6 EASY STEPS

704 views2 years ago

So, you think you’re funny? If you’re considering a career as ...[Read more]

Indian comics

586 views2 years ago

Indian comedies

When disobey his or parent

715 views2 years ago

Disobedient

EMMANUELLA IS PREGNANT

705 views2 years ago

The link to the videos

Tegwolo;why are you running

658 views2 years ago

This video is superb funny.Tegwolo will kill me with laughter

How my friend get fucked by the FBI

783 views3 years ago

Http://adfoc.us/6886751 video 1

NENGI BREAD SELLER | BRODA SHAGGI | POCO LEE

738 views3 years ago

Best comedy of the month

Can Renewables Make You Laugh? I Think YES! πŸ˜‰

730 views3 years ago

Hi Comedy Forum,   Hope this arrived in time for your coffee β˜•break!   ...[Read more]

You Tube Funny Work Videos

786 views3 years ago

You don’t know the Naught One? He’s got billboards on top ...[Read more]

Markcomedy

806 views3 years ago

Fun, funny, fun

Visit to watch video

759 views3 years ago

Click and watch now

Free 200 airtime Giveaway

918 views4 years ago

Follow the steps below to get your free airtime: 1. Goto this YOUTUBE CHANNEL   2. ...[Read more]

Broda shaggi at it again

897 views4 years ago

Visit to watch video:   https://shrinkme.io/ZcRp4U

When hunger hit you at the wrong spot

965 views4 years ago

This is a short funny video of two hungryfriend What they did will shock you ...[Read more]

FUNNIEST MARK ANGEL COMEDY

FUNNIEST MARK ANGEL COMEDY

1.2K views4 years ago

This is as a matter of fact, the funniest and most popular mark angel comedy, ...[Read more]

Naija Comedy Videos

1K views4 years ago

Join Naija Comedy now for the best comedy videos.  When you forget to sleep ...[Read more]

When she cant stop cheating xploit comedy

When she cant stop cheating xploit comedy

1.1K views4 years ago

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to the AUTHOR Your likes and comments are highly needed.. ...[Read more]

Mama Bauchi and red boy in selfishness me

Mama Bauchi and red boy in selfishness me

1.2K views4 years ago

“I used to think that finding the right one was about the man having ...[Read more]

The New Friend 2 - Season 3 Episode 6 | Jenifa\'s diary

The New Friend 2 - Season 3 Episode 6 | Jenifa\'s diary

3.2K views5 years ago

Watch this new Episode of Jenifa's diary titled The New Friend 2 and hope ...[Read more]