COVID-19 outbreak has urged offline grocery businesses to put shutter down and switch to online businesses to cope up with the changing customer buying behaviour. The fear of getting infected due to COVID-19 has pushed many customers to go with online grocery shopping. Amid this situation, if you’ll also want to take your offline store online then must consider below points:
1. Know your competitor first, understand your market thoroughly and know the pain points of users.
2. Embrace the concept of an MVP to gain your user’s interest without fully product development.
3. Dive deeply into all business revenue model and know which will be the best suit to your current and future needs.
4. Select the right features and functionality that should be attractive yet easy to use to grab the attention of wider audience.
5. Hire experienced personnel who have hand on grocery app development experience with COVID-19 safety features
6. Harness the power of digital platforms to promote your grocery app across different platforms
7. Always be ready to adopt the latest technology and implement requisite changes into it accordingly.
To explore the recommended way to stay tune amid this time, please visit: COVID-19 Effects: Time to Switch to Grocery eCommerce from Offline Grocery Business?