Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, former chairperson of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms has been accused of involvement in over N2 billion fraud and has gone into hiddenness.
He is still on the wanted list of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for the suspected offence, went into hiddenness soon after news that the anti-graft agency had thrown a search for him became open to public. It was congregated that Maina, who had been restored as a temporary director in the Ministry of Interior, was to meet with yet to be known persons in his office but actually had a change of mind because he was nowhere near the office block when the reporter arrived.
Some of the activities attributed to this fraud includes
- President sacks him, queries Head of Service
- HoS submits report to Buhari, says Dambazau lied
- EFCC traces Maina to Kaduna, marks his $2m house
- AGF approved ex-pension chief’s return –Documents
- He got N22m salary arrears, wants to be gov – PDP
Click here to read the full story.