Project Manager's Job (179 Views)
An experienced Project Manager to manage internal projects and organization of key client projects at a Software agency.
Responsibilities for this Project Manager's job
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of Projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Requirements for this Project Manager's job
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Salary: N150,000 - N200,000
Interested and ONLY qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to [email protected] using the role applied for as the subject
Warning: Shine your eyes & don't fall into the wrong hangs. I haven't verified this that you can do by yourself e.g. always check their website, google search details about the company, don't pay money for interview etc.
Report spam or abuse
Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.