Welcome, Guest!!

Date: Wed, Oct 27th 2021
Time:

Login Join GTK

How much does it cost to register a society in Rajasthan? (69 Views)

Topic Started By: preetiagarwal       Created: Mon, Oct 11th 2021 - 11:41 AM - 2 weeks ago

Post a Reply or Comment

Share this on:

Government Fee for Registration:

1. Normal Society i.e. Education: Rs. 10016/-
  2. Water Management: Rs. 500/-
  3. Cow Help: Rs. 100/-

It will take 2-3 weeks for registration. Contact TaxWink experts to get registered for rajasthan cooperative society registration in just five days.

Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.

Report spam or abuse  Reply
Nobody has responded to this yet, you can be the first.
   (Page 1 of 1)      Comments (0)
Post a Reply or Comment

Related Topic (s) in General section.

What is the Monthly date of PF Return Filing?

The PF is a federal retirement aide framework that was presented to empower investment funds among employees, to help them throughout their retirement. ...[Read more]

How do I Get IPL Live Scores Faster?

Looking for IPL Live Score Apps Faster than TV or need Cricket Scoring Apps in Hindi, Tamil or English Languages then sit tight, ...[Read more]

How do you develop a cricket score app?

There are a lot of applications developed and marketed on the app store for particular devices. For example, CricTez for Android (Google ...[Read more]

How To Get Live Cricket Score Notifications On Android

Cricket score notifications on mobile help you quickly anticipate and acknowledge the result and happening of cricket results in a second.  To ...[Read more]

Why should outsourcing bookkeeping services in India

Outsourcing is a good option when your hands are limited with funds and no open scope for capitalization. It also saves cost on ...[Read more]

Tron blockchain Token Developer

If you want to create your own TRON (TRC) Standard token Development, we align our services with your needs to build a TRON (...[Read more]

Benefits of Bookkeeping Services for Startups

Keeping records of accounts and transactions at the right time and in the right manner is a crucial task for every scale size ...[Read more]

How do the live scores in cricket websites update instantly?

Ever wonder how a live cricket score app or website works? How instantly you receive score updates within seconds – surprisingly amazing! Live ...[Read more]

Leading Mobile App Development Companies

Digital services are great until you get yourself in hands of a scam. It is also one of the main reasons that many ...[Read more]

Basic Guide of GST registration for New Business

Basic Guide of GST registration for New Business

Those service providers involved in interstate or intrastate state supply of goods and whose turnover is within 20 lakhs, are exempted from registration.   ...[Read more]

How do I register my Small Business?

Most often, small business falls in the category of startups and generally every startup is squeezed with capital and resources which is why ...[Read more]

Documents Required for Company Registration

You need to carry different documents for a successful company registration process. The following documents are mandatory for Indian Nationals for incorporation of ...[Read more]

Top 3 Cricket APIs for real time Cricket Scores

Looking for an API for cricket scores?    I am sure you will love these three most popular Cricket APIs to build ...[Read more]

List of top cricket score apps for android and iPhone

One of the most popular sports in India and around the world is Cricket. To sustain the entertainment of cricket fandoms, it is ...[Read more]

How do I build a live cricket score Website

CricTez Live Cricket API offers complete sports data feed for your business. You would find all necessary data like ball by ball stats, ...[Read more]

What are steps to register a limited liability partnership(LLP)

The ministry of corporate affairs seamlessly created a flexible and simplest way to register for LLP if a person wants to go for ...[Read more]

High Pressure Laminates Manufacturers - Star Laminates

Star laminate is a leading high pressure laminate manufacturer across the country that provides durable and best quality laminates at an affordable price ...[Read more]

Yellow Sapphire - Gem Selections

Want to wear pukhraj ? Trying to buy the best quality yellow sapphire? Gem Selections has a wide variety of certified quality and original ...[Read more]

Section 80TTA: Deduction for Interest on Bank savings deposits

Traditionally, Section 80TTA has been introduced with effect from April 1st, 2013, and became applicable for Assessment Year 2013-14 and onwards.   This section ...[Read more]

Income Tax Provisions for Doctors

Section 44AA of the Income Tax Act prescribes that the medical professionals shall maintain the books of accounts so that their total income ...[Read more]

Report topic

Report Comment