Welcome, Guest!!

Date: Wed, Jun 29th 2022
Time:

Login Join GTK

Which Chemical is used as an agricultural pesticide?

Topic Started By: zvarichemicals       Created: Thu, Aug 26th 2021 - 7:37 AM

In agriculture, the common problem that arises for farmers is tackling toxic insects. Therefore, they use high-quality agricultural pesticides in order to remove those insects and micro-organisms and protect plants for good growth. 

Commonly, the farmers or community use Insecticides including the following main chemical families: organophosphates, carbamates, pyrethroids.

Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.

Signup Free

Related Topic (s) in General section.

Initial Dex Offering Development - Decentralizing the Fundraising Ecosystem

41 views2 weeks ago

What is an Initial Dex Offering (IDO) and how does it work? An initial DEX ...[Read more]

Web application development company

94 views3 weeks ago

Good afternoon, can anyone suggest a company that can develop a difficult web application that ...[Read more]

I need copyright-free music for my work

158 views1 month ago

Hi, I want to find copyright-free music. I need the music to add to my ...[Read more]

Where to find copyright-free music

563 views1 month ago

This question, do you know where you can find copyright-free music to use in commercials ...[Read more]

Déménagement Rive Sud

358 views2 months ago

Accueil - Flex Déménagement Rive Sud | 514-692-6657: Flex Dé...[Read more]

Best Link Building Services for Your Site

537 views3 months ago

Link building services help you to build backlinks, which are the links that point to ...[Read more]

Play Draw Indian Lottery Online

483 views3 months ago

Online lottery india is a website which offers online lottery games. It is owned by ...[Read more]

The Best Weed Seeds for 2022

547 views3 months ago

In the future, it is possible that weed seeds will be produced in a lab ...[Read more]

High demanding Token development services for business development

472 views5 months ago

In order to upgrade the business and to earn more profit, many young entrepreneurs are ...[Read more]

Wow! the most trending videos in the world hurry and watch it

560 views6 months ago

THIS IS THE MOST TRENDING VIDEOS CIRCULATING ON THE INTERNET WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ...[Read more]

Choosing the Best Drafting Services in India!

499 views6 months ago

Firstly, It is important to decide the number of people for the size of your ...[Read more]

Never Place Lord Krishna Murti In These Directions Or Places At Home

530 views7 months ago

Place Lord Krishna statue at the north-eastern corner, facing either East to West or West ...[Read more]

Comedy videos for depressed

490 views7 months ago

Have fun till  you can

541 views8 months ago

Antier Solutions promises to deliver the best Decentralized Exchange Development solutions. If your business aspires ...[Read more]

How to choose the right Plant Protection Chemicals manufacturers in India

522 views10 months ago

In order to buy the right plant protection chemicals from the manufacturer or local market ...[Read more]

Not one but two vulnerabilities hit Joomla CMS

548 views11 months ago

Joomla is a very popular content management system used by developers around the world of ...[Read more]

Benefits of quality crop chemicals for productive farming.

515 views11 months ago

Crop protection chemicals provide farmers with a cost-effective way of improving the yield and the ...[Read more]

Tips to choose right Agrochemical company

472 views11 months ago

An agrochemical or agrichemical, a contraction of agricultural chemical, is a chemical product used in ...[Read more]

Great word games for kids

453 views11 months ago

Great word games for kids: 1. Boggle (2+ players) 2. Pass the Bomb (2+ players) The tool to help ...[Read more]

Looking for a handyman services?

471 views12 months ago

Hi everyone, I am planning to renovate my house before and wanted to make sure ...[Read more]