What is the main feature of accounting software? (45 Views)
All accounting software should include basic accounting functionality, like general records, chart of accounts, invoicing, account compromise, creditor liabilities, and financial reports. They likewise help monitor finance-related laws, like state-by-state guidelines on things for example internet sales tax.
Save Time. Busy business accounting software can help you save time compared to manual bookkeeping. ...
- Multi-Company / Multi-Financial Year
- Pre-defined Masters for Instant Start
- Voucher Cancellation
- Search / Sort / Filter / Group all Screen Reports
- Reports Export (Plain File / HTML / PDF / MS-Excel)
- Printing in Draft Mode (DOS-Like)
- Drill Down from All Reports to Voucher Level
- Print Preview
- Graphs & Charts
- Multiple Voucher Series for each Voucher Type
- User-definable Optional Fields in Masters / Vouchers
- Voucher entry while viewing reports & vice-versa
- User-Definable Shortcuts / Favorites Menu
For more information about account software, please visit our website at: www.unifysoftwaresolutions.in or simply call us +91-7217799535 or +91-9013049756 for any query
Report spam or abuse
Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.