Welcome, Guest!!

Date: Fri, Jan 21st 2022
Time:

Login Join GTK

Problem with gtk_grid_attach_next_to (gtk3.24.24) using Solus linux [solved] (313 Views)

Topic Started By: billc3012       Created: Mon, Feb 15th 2021 - 9:21 AM - 11 months ago

Post a Reply or Comment

Share this on:

I have a vertical grid of 4 buttons.

Clicking on a button adds a grid entry below the clicked button.

Clicking on any button expands the window to the width of the added field.

Only clicking button 4 shows the added field.

If I only have 1 button in the grid it works 100%

Any help appreciated...  Maybe I need to move to gtk4 ?

Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.

Report spam or abuse  Reply
Re: Problem with gtk_grid_attach_next_to (gtk3.24.24) using Solus linux [solved]     •     11 months ago billc3012 said:

billc3012

I have a vertical grid of 4 buttons. Clicking on a button adds a grid entry below the clicked button. Clicking on any button expands the window to the width of the added field. ...

It is necessary to do a gtk_insert_next_to before doing a gtk_attach_next_to in both gtk3 and gtk4

ReplyReport spam or abuse
   (Page 1 of 1)      Comments (1)
Post a Reply or Comment

Related Topic (s) in Programming section.

How do I get the best GoJek clone script and apps?

Anyone step foot forwards the future start an own business Idea: Are you looking at ...[Read more]

How to build an Online Taxi Booking Business?

Let your inner wish of starting an online taxi booking business bloom with our Uber ...[Read more]

Ways to enhance your online taxi booking business

Now anyone can instantly start their online business venture with Abservetech's Uber clone app (...[Read more]

Monster Clone (JobStar)

Monster Clone (JobStar)

Monster Clone (JobStar), an online job portal script Are you the one who is looking ...[Read more]

Why React Js is Popular than Angular OR Vue Js?

Why React Js is Popular than Angular OR Vue Js?

React JS is popular and better than Angular or Vue JS because of its superior ...[Read more]

Top 3 iOS development tools:

The process of iOS app development is a complex task that’s why ...[Read more]

The Advantages and Drawbacks of Mobile App Development

The usage of mobile applications is ever-growing. There are various pros and cons associated with ...[Read more]

Custom App Development vs. Clone Script

Having a mobile app became a necessity for businesses in this digital age, so what ...[Read more]

Mobile App Development India

Developing a specific mobile app for a business that aligns with a company's vision ...[Read more]

Filechooser Show the files within a certain foder

When using Set_Current_Folder I get a window in which the Folder I enter ...[Read more]

PYTHON DEVELOPERS: THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT

PYTHON DEVELOPERS: THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT

Coding, designing, deploying, and debugging development projects at the back-end is precisely what a python ...[Read more]

OTT App Development Company | OTT Video Delivery Solutions

OTT App Development Company | OTT Video Delivery Solutions

At Oodles Technologies, we deliver customer-centric OTT solutions that are unique and add value to ...[Read more]

Custom and Integrated Supply Chain Solutions

I want to set up my software solutions for transportation and logistics management. However, the ...[Read more]

Get boxes update if nothing is clicked

I am a student who is doing an internship in a company, for this I ...[Read more]

Build a Competitive Marketplace App

If you want to Build a Competitive Marketplace App then find the best app development ...[Read more]

Is PaperCoach Worth Trying?

Many students are facing difficulties when writing essays. If you search for a reputable academic ...[Read more]

Are dating sites safe for real meetings?

Very few people who use dating sites consider them only for online communication. Most users ...[Read more]

Are All Essay Writing Services Fake?

Nowadays everyone is looking for essay writing service because there are lots of responsibilities ...[Read more]

Why are Indian App Developers Seamless for App Development?

Technologies have shaped the entire world differently, and mobile apps stand the first in this ...[Read more]

How to build a successful software development team in the USA?

To build successful software for the client, a software development company needs an incredible team. ...[Read more]

Report topic

Report Comment