What is a Tactical Kilt? (29 Views)
The Tactical Kilt is a rigid form of Utility Kilt. However, pure cotton material is used in making these kilt which gives them a manly look. These are super tough kilts which can be worn in the highland game season without the fear of getting it torn.
Checkout: Tips to buy a Quality Tactical Kilt
I have listed some of the amazing features of these Tactical Kilts below;
- Made up of super tough polyester-cotton blend fabric that is also breathable and it would be perfect for
- people who sweat – you may get it!
- These kilts are stain resistant, water resistant, which keeps your kilt fresh and new!
- Built-in D-rings to attach keys or torch
- Wide and Sturdy belt loops to support a fully loaded 1.75 inches tactical belt.
- Hidden pockets like other Utility kilts by us for more space.
- Triple stitching for outclass durability
- Front pockets to store more gears and all.
- Interchangeable TDU-style cargo pockets which are perfect to AR mags or three full-size pistol mags!
Why to have a Tactical Kilt
You might be having this question that why to have a Tactical Duty Kilt when you can have a general Utility kilt instead. So let me list some of the reasons to must have a Tactical Kilt for yourself!
- Stain and water proof makes you care for your kilt less – use it in any way without much care!
- More storage space as compared to Utility Kilts.
- Perfect for your rough and tough jobs and active-men lifestyle.
- Very comfortable and breathable kilt!
- Flaunt it like a Man!
Report spam or abuse
Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.