Welcome, Guest!!

Date: Saturday, July 11th 2020
Time:

Login Sign Up

How do I get a WhatsApp clone? (13 Views)

Topic Started By: jackricher       Created: Tuesday, June 30th 2020 - 2:33 PM

Post a Reply or Comment
Share this on:

WhatsApp is a major success, and it’s no surprise that developers and investors are in pursuit of replicating WhatsApp success.

In order to get or develop a WhatsApp clone app, you need to search for the best app development company who can integrate all the necessary features mentioned below.

VOIP Phone Calls:

Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) is the technology that delivers voice communication and multimedia sessions over the Internet Protocol.

Video Chats:

It lets users make calls directly to communicate with a personal touch experience through the video without an intermediate connection.

Group Calls:

This allows users to further connect with other users by group conversation through Video/Audio.

End-to-End Chat Encryption:

It prioritizes user private data security through advanced premium encryption technologies.

Multimedia Support:

This feature allows sharing information via various data formats such as video, images, Gifs, voice note, animation, documents, contact, and location.

AppDupe encloses all the necessary technologies to successfully develop a chat app like WhatsApp.

How do I get a WhatsApp clone?

How do I get a WhatsApp clone?

Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.

Report spam or abuse  Reply
Nobody has responded to this yet, you can be the first.
   (Page 1 of 1)      Comments (0)
Post a Reply or Comment

Related Topic (s) in Business section.

Exchange Platform Development Company

The search for a reliable and market-friendly Exchange platform development company is over as the Blockchain App Factory is right ...[Read more]

The ultimate guide to step into the cannabis delivery business.

The cannabis market is growing at a tremendous speed and is expected to turn over $39.4 billion by 2023. The market is driven mainly by ...[Read more]

Plan your trips efficiently with an On-demand travel booking app.

Plan your trips efficiently with an On-demand travel booking app.

People usually go on a trip to relax and enjoy themselves, so it is tiring for them to do all the planning for ...[Read more]

Developmental stages in launching a taxi app like Uber

Extensive Market Study This is a primary step in taxi app development. You need to do an extensive market study of your locality. ...[Read more]

What makes White-labeled UberEats Clone Special?

Launch a 100% customizable white-labeled UberEats like App that is reliable and user-friendly. The app is integrated with key features like contactless delivery options, ...[Read more]

Food items delivered to your doorstep with food delivery  app

Food items delivered to your doorstep with food delivery  app

People are shifting to Online food delivery platforms for their needs as it provides a convenient way to get freshly prepared food. An ...[Read more]

E-Scooter Revolution

E-Scooter Revolution

The environmental impact of the globe has pushed people to adopt alternative ways to commute. E-Scooter app have begun to gain ...[Read more]

Enter the online betting industry with an optimized platform

Build a successful brand in the betting industry with a feature-rich app. Find the best team of business experts and developers to help ...[Read more]

What makes FoodPanda clone the perfect choice?

Sustain in the food delivery market with a comprehensive FoodPanda clone script. The script contains advanced features and functionalities of the app to ...[Read more]

What should I look out for in the Instacart Clone script?

What should I look out for in the Instacart Clone script?

Usually, app development companies provide you standard packages of their solutions. Some of the most vital aspects to consider include, Android app for ...[Read more]

Grocery delivery services: Experience top-notch virtual supermarket 

Grocery delivery services: Experience top-notch virtual supermarket 

Grofers clone app offers a wide range of products with a detailed description for each. The advanced features like in-app chat, multiple payment ...[Read more]

The features that you should not miss on your on-demand mechanic service app

Getting a professional mechanic to help with their needs within a timeframe is what people expect. Building a powerful and robust on-demand roadside ...[Read more]

New Distributed Ledger Technology Creation with Codezeros

New Distributed Ledger Technology Creation with Codezeros

Codezeros introduces its client to DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) along with industry use cases pertaining to their business needs. We develop DLT strategy ...[Read more]

How can I find the best cryptocurrency development company?

How can I find the best cryptocurrency development company?

Cryptocurrency exchange script is a specifically designed set of codes that enables the proprietor to create a customized cryptocurrency exchange software. It is ...[Read more]

Develop your Own Flower Delivery App at your Budget Price

Develop your Own Flower Delivery App at your Budget Price

The market for online flower delivery services is growing with each passing day. Entrepreneurs can capitalize on the growing demands for doorstep services ...[Read more]

Which specialty should I choose?

After graduation, most graduates try to enter higher education institutions, but one of the most pressing issues is the question of choosing a ...[Read more]

How can I make an app like DoorDash?

The first step is to start evaluating your idea as it will help you to get a better understanding of the market scenario ...[Read more]

Begin your online delivery service with our expert assistance

Be a major contributor to the online delivery market with an efficient delivery platform. Our team at Inoru will assist throughout the on-demand ...[Read more]

The advanced feature set of Dave app clone

The advanced feature set of Dave app clone

The banking services app like Dave app clone has made the transactions simple and straightforward. Appdupe offers Dave clone with advanced features such ...[Read more]

Gojek clone: One stop for your needs

Gojek clone: One stop for your needs

Gojek Clone is the popular multi-services app, mainly due to the advanced features it offers. Real-time tracking features allow users to stay updated. ...[Read more]

Report topic

Report Comment