Welcome, Guest!!

Date: Thursday, April 26th 2018 - Time:

Login Sign Up

HIV Test - Jenifas diary Season 11 (138 Views)

Topic Started By: goddy       Created: Friday, April 13th 2018 - 12:58 PM

Post a Reply or Comment
Share this on:

Jenifa: It's about HIV/AIDS. Are you okay? Are you both mad? Why are you pointing at me? Did I tell you that I'm HIV positive? I'm HIV negative. I'm concerned about you all. When was the last time you checked your HIV status?

James: Amongst everyone present, why am I the only one you asked? I'm not HIV positive.

Jenifa: Why are you paranoid? Anyway, you all will follow me to the clinic tomorrow for an HIV test.

James: Why?

Jenifa: If you don't go for the test, I'll sack you. That's the bone of contention. You all will follow me to the clinic tomorrow. Have you ever checked your HIV status? You stare like 'humpty dumpty'.  

HIV Test - Jenifas diary Season 11

Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.

Report spam or abuse
Nobody has responded to this yet, you can be the first.
   (Page 1 of 1)      Comments (0)
Post a Reply or Comment

Related Topic (s) in Comedy section.

When pride wont let Bae Apologize  xploit comedy

When pride wont let Bae Apologize xploit comedy

When Your Bae Can't Apologize To You & She Still Insist That You Are The One To Apologize Her. And You Are Pride ... [Read more]

FAINTING Mark Angel Comedy Episode 153

FAINTING Mark Angel Comedy Episode 153

Watch this (MARK ANGEL COMEDY) (Episode 153) it will put a smile on your face. And Please Don't Forget To Subscribe To The ... [Read more]

When the music puts you under a spell  Xploit Comedy

When the music puts you under a spell Xploit Comedy

Watch This (Xploit Comedy) When the music puts you under a spell Laugh !!!!! And Don't To SUBSCRIBE To The AUTHOR

Professor JohnBull - Season 5 Episode 12 - Story People

Professor JohnBull - Season 5 Episode 12 - Story People

In this season 5 episode 12 entitled Story People, Igboewu whose stage name is "Ikoku" is a chronic liar, namedropper and talebearer who goes ... [Read more]

Professor JohnBull - Season 5 Episode 11 - Pepper Dem Gang

Professor JohnBull - Season 5 Episode 11 - Pepper Dem Gang

Season 5 Episode 11 entitled Pepper Dem Gang. Here Professor JohnBull, introduces yet another fascinating scene this Tuesday with an attention on the ... [Read more]

One Corner Madness -- Paracetamol Comedy

One Corner Madness -- Paracetamol Comedy

One Corner Madness Overtakes this Young dude till he enter the Soldier's Den. Stay tuned to Yagibaze Tv. Subscribe for more updates https://... [Read more]

Professor JohnBull - Season 5 Episode 10 - | Fake Accounts on Different Occasions |

Professor JohnBull - Season 5 Episode 10 - | Fake Accounts on Different Occasions |

In this episode 10, Professor JohnBull pulls thoughtfulness regarding the Fake Accounts on Different Occasions and secrecy of the cyberspace. Professor JohnBull episode 10 entitled ... [Read more]

Professor JohnBull Season 5 Episode 7 - Saving Nigeria Through Inter-tribal Marriages

Professor JohnBull Season 5 Episode 7 - Saving Nigeria Through Inter-tribal Marriages

Inter-tribal marriage is one way Nigeria can be saved and united; let us not discriminate against each other. In this episode titled ... [Read more]

Report topic

Report Comment