Welcome, Guest!!

Date: Sun, Apr 18th 2021
Time:

How to increase / decrease the size of an image in Photoshop (554 Views)

Topic Started By: rajii1010       Created: Thu, Apr 5th 2018 - 2:12 PM - 3 years ago

Post a Reply or Comment
Share this on:

To increase / decrease the size of an image in Photoshop is simple for example increasing from 200KB to 400KB

• Click inside the image to make it active window or layer'
  • Click move tool, click image menu and select image size under the pixel dimension enter the width 600 and height 600 and click OK

How to increase / decrease the size of an image in Photoshop

How to increase / decrease the size of an image in Photoshop

Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.

Report spam or abuse  Reply
Nobody has responded to this yet, you can be the first.
   (Page 1 of 1)      Comments (0)
Post a Reply or Comment

Related Topic (s) in How to section.

How I make $20-$60 daily online daily under 2 hours

Let me show you how I make $20-$60 online daily playing a particular online game and in two days time I withdraw my ...[Read more]

How to build our own MLM platform with dapp smart contract

Do you want to build an MLM platform with Dapp smart contract and searching for the best software solution for this? Count on ...[Read more]

How to improve your online rental booking business?

To improve your online rental business,   First, you need to build a rental website/app that helps you to increase your customer ...[Read more]

Seeking intereste for individual

Seeking intereste for individual

Seeking intereste for individual who wants get the news updates for Papua New Guinea I will provide the news articles for Latest Papua ...[Read more]

Remont domu

Ja też staram się większość remontów przeprowadzać samodzielnie. Wiadomo, że pozwala to na oszczędzenie trochę pieniędzy i przede ...[Read more]

Laweta Laweta

Jeśli w okolicach  to tylko ta pomoc drogowa holowanie https://twoja-laweta.pl/laweta-w-kwidzynie/! Naprawdę godna polecenia, zjawiają się szybciutko, oceniają awarię ...[Read more]

DOMY SZKIELETOWE

Przede wszystkim zadbaj o ekipę budowlaną i odpowiedni sprzęt i zaplecze. O ile w kwestii ekipy nie doradzę to sprzęt wynajmiesz ...[Read more]

8 Ways to Grow a Beard Fast and Naturally

8 Ways to Grow a Beard Fast and Naturally

Today we are going to learn about how to grow a beard fast and naturally. Now, let us begin. HANDS OFF If you ...[Read more]

Tips to Choose right Doctor on demand App Developer

Whether selecting the perfect mobile app developer or developing ZocDoc Clone Script, you need an app developer- the path is the same!  ...[Read more]

Best Service Solar Energy Company in Lucknow

Uttar Pradesh, fall-in top Solar energy states with largest consumed capacity and highest solar power innovations and services. Thus, hold the major ...[Read more]

HOW TO CHOOSE CORNER SOFA SETS FOR YOUR LIVING ROOM?

A corner sofa will make the most of your space and provide a comfortable showpiece for your room. Our collection offers designs made ...[Read more]

How Taxi Mobile Apps Work?

Taxi booking mobile apps work in three easy steps. ‘Search a car’ - ‘Choose the Place’ - ‘ Find ...[Read more]

Make Money Online

This platform is bent on releasing updates on how to make money online

How To Grow Your Startup?

How To Grow Your Startup?

The most difficult task for a startup is to grow their business and take it to the next level. It is easy to ...[Read more]

How to push to 30,000 - 50,000 real human Nigerian traffic daily to site

Here comes a unique traffic software that can send you 30,000 - 50,000 & mo Real human traffic to your Site unlimited targeted traffic software. This ...[Read more]

Steps to connect 5 systems  together and its benefits

Steps to connect 5 systems together and its benefits

The following are the materials required to connect 5 system together. Cat 5e or 6 RJ45 Switch                 &...[Read more]

Report topic

Report Comment