Welcome, Guest!!

Date: Friday, September 18th 2020
Time:

Login Sign Up

GTK Programming (310 Views)

Topic Started By: michaelb       Created: Monday, October 7th 2019 - 4:09 AM

Post a Reply or Comment
Share this on:

Hallo everyone, I am new here and I am a Linux user since 2004 and I studied GTK some years and I find this Library very powerful.As most of you know, there is no enough Documentation and there are also not to many Tutorials as well on internet. I have started 3 months ago to create Videos on YouTube ( https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZXC...fc6s0Ew/videos ) about working with GTK3 with CSS and C Language ( until now are 64 videos and counting..) and decided to give more (or easier) explanations when comes to its documentation.I would like to know if here are GTK developers or people interested in it?

Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.

Report spam or abuse  Reply
Re: GTK Programming     •     11 months ago goddy said:

Maybe you give an introduction to what GTK Programming is and some of the outlines the learners are expecting.

ReplyReport spam or abuse
Re: GTK Programming     •     11 months ago michaelb said:

goddy

Maybe you give an introduction to what GTK Programming is and some of the outlines the learners are expecting.

I'll be happy to do it, but I am not sure what exactly should be Explained more than the GTK does it self.
Please check https://www.gtk.org/ for more Information and If there are Questions I'll be happy to provide you some Answers.

ReplyReport spam or abuse
   (Page 1 of 1)      Comments (2)
Post a Reply or Comment

Related Topic (s) in Programming section.

Establish your property rental business with an Airbnb clone

Approach the professional team at Appdupe to build a property rental app for your users. We understand your requirements and provide Airbnb ...[Read more]

Is PaperCoach Worth Trying?

Many students are facing difficulties when writing essays. If you search for a reputable academic writing service but fail to find the best ...[Read more]

What are the best features of yoink clone?

Planning to build an optimized ecommerce auction platform? Launch your venture with the best developers at Appdupe. Availability of our Yoink clone ...[Read more]

Are dating sites safe for real meetings?

Very few people who use dating sites consider them only for online communication. Most users need them to find someone for real dating. ...[Read more]

Avail ecommerce app development services from the best experts

Looking for Flipkart clone development in UK?  Then, approach the best professionals at Appdupe to rule the ecommerce market. We build apps ...[Read more]

Supply a wide range of products via your ecommerce app

Obtain expert assistance from our experts at Appdupe to build your ecommerce platform in no time. We offer flexible services to offer the ...[Read more]

Are All Essay Writing Services Fake?

Nowadays everyone is looking for essay writing service because there are lots of responsibilities on the student shoulders. Different people have different ...[Read more]

Where to find Trustable Tech Partner to Collaborate?

Where to find Trustable Tech Partner to Collaborate?

It's important to work with the right tech partner that understand and act accordingly to build the right digital product for us ...[Read more]

Build your empire in the profitable e-commerce industry

Require expert assistance to build your app? Speak to our experts at Appdupe and they will cater to your ecommerce app needs ...[Read more]

Why are Indian App Developers Seamless for App Development?

Technologies have shaped the entire world differently, and mobile apps stand the first in this list with getting integrated with new technology such ...[Read more]

Why Mobile Apps over Responsive Mobile Websites is the Future?

Why mobile apps over responsive mobile websites are the future of major business industries, its because mobile apps offer more reliability and ...[Read more]

What are the advanced features of the Ola clone app?

With the experienced developers at Appdupe, you can build a seamless Ola clone for your business. We excel in Ola clone app ...[Read more]

How do I start a  business using a taxi clone app?

Require expert assistance to build your app? Speak to our experts at Appdupe and they will cater to your taxi app needs ...[Read more]

Provide a comprehensive range of fantasy sports for your users

Provide a comprehensive range of fantasy sports for your users

Ever since Dream11 has partnered for IPL 2020, the growth of user’s interest in fantasy apps is on the rise. They are ...[Read more]

Airbnb - a unique approach towards lodging business

Airbnb - a unique approach towards lodging business

Airbnb is a digital platform that serves as a marketplace for travelers. The property owners on this platform are known as hosts. They ...[Read more]

Get an online store for your retail business with an app like Amazon

Get an online store for your retail business with an app like Amazon

The use of digital channels like e-commerce is on a hike as they’re extremely convenient for the customers to hunt for ...[Read more]

Mark your presence in the ecommerce industry with an Etsy clone

The ecommerce industry is growing rapidly and the best way to be a key player in the market is by launching the ...[Read more]

How to overcome the covid-19 impact in business?

At Appdupe, we offer a range of COVID-19 business solutions that will help you lend a helping hand to your users and ...[Read more]

How to build your TikTok clone app amid a shortage of budget ?

How to build your TikTok clone app amid a shortage of budget ?

If you are keen on creating a Tiktok clone app, make sure that you don’t compromise on the quality of your ...[Read more]

Which clone is best to start a website like etsy?

You can build an Etsy clone software with our best experts at Appdupe. We provide solutions that will be an instant hit ...[Read more]

Report topic

Report Comment