Welcome, Guest!!

Date: Friday, October 18th 2019 - Time:

Login Sign Up

Twitter goes wild after Charles Anazodo blast Tiwa Savage for not greeting him (18 Views)

Topic Started By: quareebat       Created: Saturday, October 5th 2019 - 11:55 PM

Post a Reply or Comment
Share this on:

Miracles they state will never end in the city of Twitter as another fight is preparing between Tiwa Savage and media character, Charles Anazodo. 

OK, folks, the significance is that Charles Anazodo isn't content with Tiwa Savage for strolling past him without making proper acquaintance. The media character and football investigator made this known by means of his Twitter page on Thursday, October 3, 2019. 

"@TiwaSavage was a visitor on @THEBEAT999FM prior today, showed up and strolled past @kallyjoe and me, and didn't have the graciousness to make proper acquaintance. I speculation being a genius gives you the privilege to be discourteous," he tweeted. 

It didn't take some time before Tiwa Savage reacted to his tweet which well...was an unexpected end result. 

"Most importantly, I'm certain you saw me hurrying to the studio since I was late for my meeting in addition to I had a cap on, second I'm happy I didn't state greetings since who are you to figure you can't state hello first,"she answered.

Twitter goes wild after Charles Anazodo blast Tiwa Savage for not greeting him

Twitter goes wild after Charles Anazodo blast Tiwa Savage for not greeting him

Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.

Report spam or abuse  Reply
Re: Twitter goes wild after Charles Anazodo blast Tiwa Savage for not greeting him     •     1 week ago jamesbalogun18 said:

SEEKING FOR RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIAN/GAY/ CONTACT AFRICAN DATING DATABASE ADMIN FOR HOOKUP WITHIN 48 HOURS
Only africandatingConnect Does It Better. anyone interested should Contact The Admin (+2348145236851)
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients because we have done all the necessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our database,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with money and influence.

It doesn’t matter your
location Within the nation, We Have Sugar mummies/daddies/lesbians/gay from every part of
the country and they are really in need of someone to satisfy them
sexually and give a reward of financial assistance. for more details…….

FB NAME….JAMES BALOGUN
EMAIL ADDRES…[email protected]
WHATSAPP NO…+2348145236851

ReplyReport spam or abuse
Re: Twitter goes wild after Charles Anazodo blast Tiwa Savage for not greeting him     •     1 week ago quareebat said:

jamesbalogun18

SEEKING FOR RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIAN/GAY/ CONTACT AFRICAN DATING DATABASE ADMIN FOR HOOKUP WITHIN 48 HOURS
Only africandatingConnect Does It Better. anyone interested should Contact The Admin ( 2348145236851)

Excuse me pls, comments like this are not allowed here, u either comment on the post or you read and go...

ReplyReport spam or abuse
   (Page 1 of 1)      Comments (2)
Post a Reply or Comment

Related Topic (s) in Celebrities section.

Toyin Abraham appeals to fans to stop trolling unpatriotic colleagues

Toyin Abraham appeals to fans to stop trolling unpatriotic colleagues

The actress and mother of one made this known via her Instagram page on Friday, October 4, 2019. While pleading with her loyal fans, she ...[Read more]

SEEKING FOR RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIAN/ CONTACT AFRICAN DATING AGENCY FOR HOOK UP2348145236851

AFRICA DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN NIGERIAN/GHANA ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/...[Read more]

Tonto Dikeh Explains How Her Fans Were Denied Visas to France

Tonto Dikeh Explains How Her Fans Were Denied Visas to France

Tonto Dikeh’s fans were denied visas to France as she explains how it happened. Daddy Freeze: So, where are you up ...[Read more]

Tonto Dikeh says it All in An Interview with Daddy Freeze

Tonto Dikeh says it All in An Interview with Daddy Freeze

Daddy Freeze had a complete interview with Tonto Dikeh some hours ago. He said they had not sat down for three to four ...[Read more]

LINDA IKEJI  IN ATLANTA FOR BIRTH OF HER FIRST CHILD

LINDA IKEJI IN ATLANTA FOR BIRTH OF HER FIRST CHILD

Linda Ikeji has arrived Atlanta, in the course of her mother for the birth of her son as she starts preparation&...[Read more]

Iyabo Ojo's youngsters rejoice when seeing their father for the primary time in six years

Iyabo Ojo's youngsters rejoice when seeing their father for the primary time in six years

Actress Iyabo Ojo's youngsters reunited with their father when six years of being far from him ...[Read more]

Traditional-wedding-ceremony-of-Olusoji-Jacobs

Traditional-wedding-ceremony-of-Olusoji-Jacobs

The marriage ceremony of theNollywood power couple's(Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva) first son Olusoji Jacobs to Boma in Port Harcourt. ...[Read more]

Nigerian police force has turned into a terrorist group Hushpuppi

Malaysian-Dubai-Based Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi has joined several Nigerian youths who have been calling to End SARS or reform the Nigerian Police ...[Read more]

Linda Ikeji- See reactions to celebrity bloggers engagement  See how people are reacting to news of Linda Ikejis engagement.

Linda Ikeji- See reactions to celebrity bloggers engagement See how people are reacting to news of Linda Ikejis engagement.

Linda Ikeji- See reactions to celebrity blogger's engagement Linda Ikeji is engaged, and people are reacting to the good news in ...[Read more]

Mayowa Ogunbayo a friend to a popular footballer Mario Balotelli died in his home in London after being stabbed

Mr. Ogunbayo, 29, was found by paramedics in his level in Park Royal, West London – which he imparted to his fiancee.Scotland Yard ...[Read more]

Swansea 0 vs 2 Manchester united in Carabao cup.

Swansea 0 vs 2 Manchester united in Carabao cup.

Jese Lingard double sends Red Devils into Carabao cup quarter-finals.Watch the highlight below

TRENDING AMAZING MUSIC MP3-OLAMIDE WO

TRENDING AMAZING MUSIC MP3-OLAMIDE WO

THE MOST AMAZING MUSIC VIDEOS OF OLAMIDE BEST SONG THRILLING.    

Tekno Meets with Governor Ambode - you look responsible now

Tekno Meets with Governor Ambode - you look responsible now

One of the Nigerian hip-hop artistes "TECHNO" meets with Governor Ambode at the State House. Here I think he looks responsible maybe ...[Read more]

Report topic

Report Comment