Welcome, Guest!!

Date: Sunday, December 15th 2019 - Time:

Login Sign Up

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE INTO PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA (122 Views)

Topic Started By: segiade       Created: Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 - 6:37 PM

Post a Reply or Comment
Share this on:

Who said you should steer clear of PayPal account? You cannot make huge amount of dollars online if you run away from using Paypal why? it is because most of the real simple online money making opportunities are making use of it as their payment processor especially sites that do not require skills or technical know-how.

If you have been fed with cock and bull story that you cannot open and operate a verified and functional paypal account in Nigeria and you have swallowed the story hook, line and sinker, it is high time you vomited the craps you have swallowed.

It is true that paypal does not accept Nigerians to open accounts with them (though they now accept us partially, however, with our PayPal you cannot withdraw that is why I want to show you how to open a foreign paypal, make money and withdraw money into it) but should we now sit put, fold our hands and weep in despair while money making opportunities pass us by? God forbid (so says Apostle Paul).

Necessity is the master of invention. The necessity to participate in the global money making opportunities made available by paypal has brought about the need for this method from which you are about to benefit.

Why should you allow great money making opportunities to pass you by just because you are a bloody black man from Nigeria and because you are not allowed to open paypal account, it is high time you broke that jinx and open paypal account here in Nigeria today.

If you have opened paypal account before and it had been blocked due to verification problem, this method will help salvage the situation and you can now operate a verified paypal account right here in Nigeria without any fear of the account being blocked again.

The info will surely cost you something and it is N5000. I spent several months and several sweat drops putting things together and do you now expect to get it for free?

I will also show you how to make at least $50 everyday doing easy online work such as installing software, testing files, downloading tools etc each of the work pays between $5 and $20 per work, and daily you earn at least $50, you can even earn more that $100 daily if you are industrious, it can be done on Phone, Desktop/Laptop computer from home, school, office etc then after making the money you withdraw into this Paypal account and withdraw your money in Naira.

You are free to believe this or doubt it. But I guess the best way to detect how true it is will be to buy into it.

I could have sold this package for 20K but I won't do that. Deposit/transfer 5k to the account below before I increase it to N20,000.

Pay N5000 into the account here

ACCT NAME : ADEBAYO OLUWASEGUN,
                ACCOUNT NUMBER:0004130591
                BANK NAME:GTB

After payment send 'PAYPAL CASHCOW', your teller number, your email address & your name to 08066443671

Get more interesting offers log on to http://www.nairaclass.com

Would you like to create a site like N airland log on to www.nairaway.com (call 08066443671)

Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.

Report spam or abuse  Reply
Nobody has responded to this yet, you can be the first.
   (Page 1 of 1)      Comments (0)
Post a Reply or Comment

Related Topic (s) in General section.

Create your own Custom Altcoin

Create your own Custom Altcoin

Altcoin launches are a dime a dozen these days. The barrier to entry to altcoin creation is lower than ever before. They are ...[Read more]

Igbeneghu.. Forsaken by UNILAG, Foursquare

Igbeneghu.. Forsaken by UNILAG, Foursquare

At the point when an instructor in the Department of European Languages and Integrated Studies, University of Lagos (UNILAG), Dr Boniface Igbeneghu, met ...[Read more]

4 Top Tips for Motivation in Happy New Year 2020 | New Year 2020 Gif Motivational

Success is all about hard work. There is no shortcut to become successful and therefore is no alternative of hard work. This New ...[Read more]

HOW TO MAKE N100,000 T0 N500,000 MONTHLY BY STAKING

Making fabulous money most times does not require physical muscle but it entails just having access to information and applying it. I'...[Read more]

Augmented Reality and Retail

Why is augmented reality important in Retail? Buying clothes: it will be possible to try and buy clothes without leaving home. You will ...[Read more]

Sugar mummy  hookup

Sugar mummy hookup

We have links with ladies who are EXECUTIVES, BUSINESS DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, BIG TIME OIL LADIES, BANKERS, GOLD DEALERS, LADIES WHO OWNS THEIR OWN ...[Read more]

PAY AFTER YOU MAKE MONEY MAKE 50 DAILY THROUGH DIGITAL TRADING

Hey! This is KSA (King Segun Adebayo), I'm going to tutor you simple way I make $50 daily through digital trading. We now ...[Read more]

Virtual Reality Games for Kids

Want to try a completely new kind of entertainment? Check list of the best virtual reality apps for kids! Immerse yourself in the ...[Read more]

8 REASONS YOU NEED A FINANCIAL PLAN

There are reasons you need a financial plan in these volatile and challenging times, check it out here:   Http://www.Rawlingsunday.com/2019/03/09/8...[Read more]

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo loses shoe while on the dance floor

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo loses shoe while on the dance floor

Olusegun Obasanjo showed off his cultural dance steps in his hometown, Ota in Ogun State. Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, loses his shoe ...[Read more]

Stonewashed Cotton Utility Kilt For Men | Modern Kilt  Fashion Kilt

Stonewashed Cotton Utility Kilt For Men | Modern Kilt Fashion Kilt

Get the weathered, worn look of denim you love with the Stonewashed Cotton Utility Kilt. This Modern Kilt Fashion is a comfortable ...[Read more]

INTRODUCING CHURCH INTERPOL

INTRODUCING CHURCH INTERPOL

&...[Read more]

How to make N10,000 - N20,000 daily trading on sport

If you like doubt it, it is none of my business, I earn close to a million naira monthly on the internet with ...[Read more]

Lederbekleidung Damen

Lederbekleidung Damen

Entdecken sie die weltweit größte lebensstil kollektion für mode Lederbekleidung Damen beim Leather Collection einschließlich Lederjacken ...[Read more]

Using Wifi To Charge Your Phone: All You Need To Know About This Innovation

Get ready to say a warm goodbye to smartphones with batteries and cable charger.  Well, this sounds funny even to me, but ...[Read more]

MAKE COOL CASH FROM RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/ CONTACT AFRICAN DATING AGENCY FOR HOOK UP2348145236851

MAKE COOL CASH FROM RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/ CONTACT AFRICAN DATING AGENCY FOR HOOK UP2348145236851

AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN NIGERIAN/GHANA ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/...[Read more]

Raped at age 6 by Uncle & At 14 by First Cousin - Liza Pavlakos Narrates her story

Pavlakos Raped at age 6 by Uncle and at 14 by First Cousin -  Liza Pavlakos tells her story on how she was ...[Read more]

International Day of the Girl Child UNICEF

International Day of the Girl Child UNICEF

Happy International Day of the Girl Child  Ngozi: It is interesting that we have men to come talk about the International Day ...[Read more]

President John Magufuli Begs Men to Marry More Wives

President John Magufuli Begs Men to Marry More Wives

Tanzania has thirty million women and twenty million men. In February this year President John Magufuli was begging the men to take two ...[Read more]

How to wreck Nairabet & make at least N5,000 daily

Let Me Teach You How to Wreck nairabet. CAUTION: This stuff you about to read can cause a tremendous cash flow to your ...[Read more]

Report topic

Report Comment