Welcome, Guest!!

Date: Tuesday, September 25th 2018 - Time:

Login Sign Up

How You can make 10,000 weekly as a student on your phone (185 Views)

Topic Started By: bunmi101       Created: Wednesday, February 14th 2018 - 9:29 PM

Post a Reply or Comment
Share this on:

Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.

Report spam or abuse
Re: How You can make 10,000 weekly as a student on your phone     •     7 months ago bunmi101 said:

Everybody can make #10,000+ weekly even at the comfort of their home with or without any money in your account if you have the right info.

Telecommunication hastaken over the financial market if you can study through Nigeria settings.

People consume Data bundle and airtime more than they consume food.

Many are into Bitcoininvestment,many organizations are looking for a way to send bulk SMS to customers and make them stand with them...

You also can join the winning team and start making your own money.

ChatChat me up onwhatsapp or cqll me on the below nunber to enjoy the eBook and training.

Zero seven zero 3314 three five 08

Again....

070 three three one four 3508

Report spam or abuse
Re: How You can make 10,000 weekly as a student on your phone     •     7 months ago goddy said:

You can login then below this topic click Edit to add more contents because it is empty and use font size 16 or more for better readability. Let me know if you need more help.

Report spam or abuse
   (Page 1 of 1)      Comments (2)
Post a Reply or Comment

Related Topic (s) in Business section.

Hajj 2018: What causes decrease in number of Nigerian pilgrims  NAHCO

Hajj 2018: What causes decrease in number of Nigerian pilgrims NAHCO

Chairman of the National hajj Commission of Federal Republic of Nigeria, NAHCON, and Abdullahi Mukhtar has attributed the decrease ...[Read more]

Illegal Charges In Nigerian Banks

Illegal Charges In Nigerian Banks

In 2016, Nigerians protested high bank charges and now in 2018 they continue to cry over unauthorized deductions banks make from their accounts. Banks are ...[Read more]

Nigeria loses money and job opportunities of Data Centre in Africa by Microsoft

Nigeria loses money and job opportunities of Data Centre in Africa by Microsoft

Nigeria loses job opportunities of Data Centre to be setup in Africa by Microsoft. American ICT giant Microsoft has identified the ...[Read more]

How we can be productive and remain competitive - Donald Duke

How we can be productive and remain competitive - Donald Duke

Mr. Donald Duke the previous Governor of Cross River State has sounded a dreary cautioning that all is not well in Nigeria, in ...[Read more]

Report topic

Report Comment