Welcome, Guest!!

Date: Friday, September 18th 2020
Time:

Login Sign Up

Raped at age 6 by Uncle & At 14 by First Cousin - Liza Pavlakos Narrates her story (696 Views)

Topic Started By: goddy       Created: Friday, October 12th 2018 - 4:14 PM

Post a Reply or Comment
Share this on:

Pavlakos Raped at age 6 by Uncle and at 14 by First Cousin - 

Liza Pavlakos tells her story on how she was raped by her uncle at age 6 and at 14 by her first cousin. She begins, I grew up from a family filled with love but unfortunately, my parents were both quite busy. My Dad was a successful businessperson and my Mum was a famous Patrician.

So, they were working a lot, they entrusted me with my uncle but unfortunately for me my uncle from a young age of 6 was doing things to me no child should have endured. Therefore, I suffered sexual abuse at a very young age. At 14, my first cousin raped me and at 15, I found myself into depression not knowing what it was really what I knew was this intense feeling in me to commit suicide but was not successful.

At 17 I ran away from home, became homeless living on the Street with no support whatsoever. When I was 17 and half I was into a relationship that was not healthy for me because I was so vulnerable when I needed a better life and attention this guy was so violent. He will beat me up for no reasons.

Subscribe to get notifications when I create new topics by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button at the top of this page if you have not already subscribed. Thanks.

Report spam or abuse  Reply
Nobody has responded to this yet, you can be the first.
   (Page 1 of 1)      Comments (0)
Post a Reply or Comment

Related Topic (s) in General section.

Bitcoin Wallet Development

Bitcoin Wallet Development

Bitcoin wallet development - Do you think it’s not worth investing in a customized wallet application? Here’s the post ...[Read more]

Build Positive Brand Value With Appdupe’s Cameo Clone

Establish the link for influencers/celebrities to connect with their followers seamlessly with a celebrity video-sharing app. Appdupe’s Cameo clone is ...[Read more]

Widen your customer base with a top-notch on-demand pharmacy delivery app

Are you an entrepreneur trying to aggregate numerous pharmacy delivery stores under one roof or a pharmacy store owner eyeing to take your ...[Read more]

The need for telemedicine apps in the COVID-19 pandemic

The need for telemedicine apps in the COVID-19 pandemic

There arises a need to set privacy standards to get doctor consultations, and telemedicine apps provided the ideal elements needed for it. Medical ...[Read more]

The Easy WOW Classic Gold Farming Guide&Tips

Many players struggle to earn gold in the first WoW Classic mount. With this complete guide, however, earning WOW Gold Classic will ...[Read more]

Top 10+ ICO Marketing Company

Are you an ICO owner looking for top ICO marketing agencies that can organize and market a crowdfunding for your cryptocurrency? GoodFirms has ...[Read more]

Equip your operations to a higher standard by purchasing a white label crypto exchange cost

A reliable white label crypto exchange cost is quite less and it offers an all-in-one solution for fulfilling all your requirements. With the ...[Read more]

Develop a top graded Uber for movers app to render moving services

Develop a top graded Uber for movers app to render moving services

Right from shifting houses to running a business, shipping services are sought after by many. Develop on-demand packers and movers app to cater ...[Read more]

Take Your Business Online With A Robust Uber For X App

Are you exploring the possibilities of taking your business to the online medium? Reach out to Appdupe, who can provide you a top-notch ...[Read more]

Develop an UberEats clone app to deliver mouthwatering food

Food comforts our soul and comforts your users by delivering mouthwatering food to your users. Our experienced team of app developers at INORU ...[Read more]

Cryptocurrency Wallet Development Company

Cryptocurrency Wallet Development Company

Have an idea of experimenting with personalized cryptocurrency wallets? Grab the help of a cryptocurrency wallet development company before utilizing it! They can ...[Read more]

Make virtual consultations a reality with Appdupe’s Zocdoc Clone Script

At Appdupe, we provide you a highly reliable and entirely customizable Zocdoc script at reasonable prices. The script houses every aspect needed for ...[Read more]

Accelerating Intelligent Employee Transit Solutions

Accelerating Intelligent Employee Transit Solutions

An efficient employee transport management system to help entrepreneurs provide a safe and dependable travel for their employees. Fully loaded with complete set ...[Read more]

Get a greater market share by acquiring a White Label Crypto Trading Platform

Get a ready-made White label crypto trading platform designed to perfection by experts from Blockchain App Factory. With a professional user interface, multiple ...[Read more]

World-class education asset tracking solution

Are you finding it hard to manage assets in your educational institution? Then what you need is SmartAMS. It is a powerful education ...[Read more]

Is Bitcoin mining fruitful?

Nowadays, the Bitcoin mining operations are dominating the digital space. In this article, we clarify whether Bitcoin mining is worthwhile or not? Generally, ...[Read more]

Enable direct conversation between a buyer and a seller by acquiring a p2p crypto exchange software

Experience phenomenal features at an affordable cost by buying a reliable p2p crypto exchange software from Blockchain App Factory. With escrow functionality, ...[Read more]

Our Customer Shopping Cart Development Services

Our Customer Shopping Cart Development Services

If ecommerce is a battlefield, shopping carts are your artillery. It is quite impossible to understate the role of a full-fledged shopping cart ...[Read more]

Advantages of a white label crypto exchange software

Infinite Block Tech is one of the very much perceived cryptographic money and blockchain advancement arrangements organizations as of now in the ...[Read more]

Doctor Booking App | Uber For Doctors | On-Demand Doctors App

Launching an Uber For Doctors app is now a cakewalk with Appdupe’s top-of-the-line app solutions. The app is feature-packed and developed ...[Read more]

Report topic

Report Comment